Now Accepting Enrollment Applications for Training at
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles where you can take classes at our Hollywood location.
If you have a love for great food and a passion for cooking—why not consider a career in the culinary arts?
Professionals can choose from a variety of career paths in:
- Culinary Arts
- Pastry and Baking
- Hospitality and Restaurant Management
Download the FREE Career Guide for insights into what the culinary industry is really like. You can learn about:
- Careers in the culinary, baking, and restaurant industries.
- Common job responsibilities.
- Personal and professional characteristics of people in these positions.
- Who employs culinary professionals .
- Restaurant industry facts.
- How the Le Cordon Bleu programs at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles can help you learn the way and prepare for a career in the culinary industry.
Do What You Love for a Living
Le Cordon Bleu training at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles can teach you the skills you need to get started.
If you love to cook, training can be the ingredient you need to follow your passion to a career that’s anything but ordinary. Follow your passion. Learn The Way
Le Cordon Bleu training offers:
- MORE time in industry-equipped kitchens.
- MORE hands-on training alongside professional chef instructors.
- MORE real-world experience as you train in commercial kitchens and practice in your externship.
- MORE affordable – with tuition lower than what you might find at another culinary school!
- A support system of faculty, employer networks, and alumni.
- Quality training. As the leader in culinary education, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts teaches the same basic techniques, fundamentals and proficiencies as Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, where it all began over 100 years ago.
Learn more about the Le Cordon Bleu training.
Learn the way with the best the west coast has to offer
Both our Hollywood and our Pasadena campuses are a short distance from downtown Los Angeles, offering easy access to Southern California’s innovative dining scene. A city as diverse as L.A., poised on the Pacific Rim, provides a crossroads of activities, cultures and cuisines. In Hollywood and Pasadena, there are more than 13,000 restaurants* to choose from, as well as exciting shopping, nightlife, music venues, pop culture attractions, world-class museums, performing arts centers, an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, and California sunshine!
Don’t settle for anything less.
See what a difference Le Cordon Bleu training can make in helping you pursue your goals today! Request more information to get started.
Financial Aid can help you pursue your passion.
Learn more about financial aid options.